Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Strolling the Multidimensional Path in 3D

It dawned on me when I was pondering what I wanted to blog about, that I rarely talk about the blessings and intelligence of 3D.  Ironic, since this is the dimension that hosts our bodies and where we spend most of our waking life.  3D according to Hand Clow, is the dimension where the physical and the non-physical meet.  That's pretty magical all by itself.

Every morning I wake up to the amazing magnificence of the blue ridged Smoky Mountains. Sometimes the smoke-like fog cloaks the peaks and the mountains become invisible, only to then reappear more glorious than ever a few hours later. Whether walking or driving in my part of the world, my 3D eyes consistently feast upon the most incredible beauty and I can feel this shifting something in my energy field.  It is like I can drink in the beauty of 3D and this beauty connects me to the vibrational frequencies of the higher dimensions.

3D is the realm of our physical senses.  This world is full of sensuality:  beautiful color, shapes, texture, sweet and savory tastes, fragrances, soothing touch, pleasurable touch, sexual touch, sounds from birds and animals, from water and the wind.  A world of light and dark.  All of this has the capacity to propel us into those higher realms, but 3D is typically our access point and deserves a place of honor for that.  The cycles of nature are always with us here:  seeds are planted, stems emerge from the earth, buds form and flower, and then we can watch as it all dies away, only to come back in different form. Isn't that a perfect prototype for the journey of our souls?

The challenges of the 3rd dimension are always upon us, as our egos develop to help us navigate physical survival, and our Spirits push us to release ego and develop spiritually. Another way to look at this is that our egos develop to help us navigate in the duality of 3D, while our Spirits keep pushing us toward Oneness.  The irony is that while this can be hard and bring us much suffering if we attach to the ego polarity, it is also a hugely fun game for those of us who have done our inner work, cleared our emotional field, and have accessed both self-love and Divine love while learning to not take the goings on of this dimension too seriously.  This allows us to enjoy the dance and laugh at our awkwardness, turn the music off or put on another tune.

I'm pretty disciplined in many ways, and the purpose of that discipline is to keep me connected to Spirit and the directives of my soul, but there are days when I just want to chuck it all and indulge in 3D.  I want to give in to the petty desires of my ego and sit by the wood stove, read a good novel and sip brandy.  I want to play Spider Solitaire rather than write.  I want to do crossword puzzles rather than do yoga or meditate.

But isn't that the fun of it after all?  If I were perfectly disciplined and always content in my discipline wouldn't that begin to turn me into a robot?  Or so I say to myself.  For those of you really paying attention, you'll notice this is no doubt the tricky voice of my ego creating excuses... or hmmm is it the tricky voice of my ego creating judgements, subtly chastising me for not doing better?  Has this now become the tricky voice of my 3D ego being a "buzz kill," a term that my oldest daughter will put out in the context of "mom, stop being a buzz kill."

Along that line, there's the guilt-inductions my 3D ego also loves to put on me. They go something like this "wow, I have such incredible blessings in my life, what about all the people who don't?"  (which is my ego's code for:  "hmmmm, you better not feel too good.") Now I'm not suggesting it isn't a good thing to appreciate one's blessings and wish the same for others (which I fully do), but to diminish one's joy does not serve the greater good. Yes, I do believe that in 3D terms, "no one is truly free until we are all free."  Yes, I do deeply honor that we are all One, and if you are suffering, you are a part of me and on some level, I must share in this for you.  BUT, by that same token I know that if I am joyful it helps us all, my joy adds to the joyfulness of the whole, and when my life works perfectly for me, it helps your life work equally perfectly for you. So please consider joining me in putting "Having all the joy possible" into our 2012 resolutions.

From a multidimensional point of view, everything in 3D exists in some form in 6D. Remember, we create those 6D mists which then replicate back into 3D.  So let's all join together this new year, and hold that frequency of gratitude, love and joy, and watch those 6D gratitude, love and joy mists grow bigger and bigger, fuller and fuller, showering us all with that energy.

And so my Sister and Brother Earthlings, as we say good-bye to 2011 and walk through the portal of the much-awaited year of 2012, remember to take time to grab some popcorn, put on your 6D glasses, sit on back and enjoy the Earth show.

2 comments:

  1. I found some info on the mechanics of ascension that I will be blogging about shortly. Just wanted to say, you're right on track about staying in the love and gratitude frequencies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! Gratitude and love are certainly the common threads in everything I've expereienced along my journey. And as we embrace them, they simply continue to expand in all directions infinitely! Much love & gratitude to you as we move into 2012...

    ReplyDelete