Monday, December 5, 2011

My blog is a year old today. Just How Much Multidimensional Potential Am I Living?

I began this blog exactly a year ago.  I have been pretty faithful, and you, my readers, have been pretty faithful as well. Uncharacteristically, I only wrote one blog post in November. Lots of factors played into this, but the outcome was that I began to look more consciously at what this blog is really about, where it's been and where it might meander during its second year on the planet.

My intention in starting this blog was to give voice to the increasing awareness I was having about our multidimensional nature.  I saw this as an opportunity to share this information in a way that could both educate and activate an expanded view of who we really are, and why we are really here.  I imagined that we would all begin to experience ourselves as tuning forks, holding the frequencies of each of the 9 dimensions on the vertical axis, connecting with the full gamut of Divine intelligence implicit in this and creating a New Earth in the process.  I visualized myself vibrating this way in my daily practice through much of this year. I taught numerous workshops and classes where I took others through this experience.  I imagined we would all become super-beings, walking in our 3D bodies on planet Earth together, while operating simultaneously in all the other dimensions and that the ensuing magic would totally transform us and our world.  And that this would have happened by now, or at least that I would have seen visible progress.

I wrote a lot about time: its ending, its meaning, its mundane and esoteric functions -- how it swirls out of 9D in some inexplicable and mystical way to create long Earth cycles and then is no more.  I wrapped my mind around it.  I railed at how quickly it escaped my control and how much of it I found myself using just to put out these weekly words.  I turned 65 and wondered if I was running out of time or was, as I happily announced, only 1/2-way through adulthood and therefore still had plenty of time.  I spoke a lot about time and the Mayan calendar and Callemann's view of its meaning and its ending.  And I began to take a more serious look at the idea that we were all in the process of ascending from being 3rd dimensional beings to becoming 5th dimensional beings, stressing how important it is that we continue to open our hearts and release judgments.    

And then I woke up at 4 this morning, and I asked myself:  Just how much more of my multidimensional potential have I activated in this past year?  Have I made any progress at all?  I realized at that moment that I didn't have a clue, but it didn't seem like it was very much.  I also realized as my brain wandered and wondered about these things, that I was not feeling my ka body, or what I'm more recently beginning to think is my light body. (You know, when you get that wonderful sense of floating, being almost weightless, as if you barely have a physical body, but instead are this wonderful energy body that is in the midst of getting an etheric massage?).  I tried to call it in since I often feel it in the middle of the night, but to no avail.  Realizing I wasn't able to feel that light body made it all the more likely to me that perhaps I hadn't activated anything more at all;  that perhaps I would never be able to write another blog;  that perhaps I had jumped off the spiral path, and got caught on the hamster wheel, spinning aimlessly while under the illusion that something different was happening.  And then while I was in the midst of these rather dark and disturbing thoughts, my light body showed up.  It hadn't come to me when I tried to call it, although sometimes it will.  It popped in (or my awareness expanded to include it, for it must always be there) totally spontaneously, and even though I noticed that my thoughts continued - dense 4D thoughts - this energy body didn't care.  It stayed anyway.  I was having this amazingly pleasurable ongoing sensation while simultaneously watching myself still thinking these cumbersome thoughts. I found this fascinating and soon drifted back off to sleep.

When I got up this morning, I was feeling considerably more optimistic, but did not glean the significance of what occurred until I just wrote about it.  There I was holding several frequencies simultaneously and this happened with no effort on my part. The frequency I am vibrating at to experience that "light body" sensation is higher dimensional...(I'm not sure at this point just what dimension),and my thoughts were vibrating at a lower frequency and I was still in a 3D body lying in my bed, which was vibrating at still another frequency.  So there's my answer.  While I was having light body sensations before starting this blog last year, what has changed is that I can hold these multi-levels of consciousness in my awareness, and that is just happening on its own.

I find this pretty darn interesting.  First, as usual, I am shown that the Universe will always answer my call as long as I pay attention.  And then that I am being given a clear message something definitely has been changing within me, and it is about using more of my multidimensional potential and it has absolutely no intention of looking like what I might have anticipated.

Now that I'm able to take a more objective look at my growth than I was at 4 this morning, I see that of late I have been experiencing a power in my teachings that has not been there before.  I've always been a gifted teacher with great access to intuitive wisdom, as well as the ability to engage and flow with my audience, but this year, I can feel the Divine coming through me in a new way; a stronger and louder way and it has been primarily as I've taught multidimensionality.

Then there's the last, but in no way "least" change, and that has to do with my heart.  Last year at this time, my heart was generally pretty open.  Now, however, when I tune into my heart, I can feel my heart energy expand throughout my entire chest from one side of my body to the other.  This doesn't mean I don't have to deal with judgments that arise for myself and others, but the growth is palpable.

When I was standing in the middle of our Blue Star Medicine wheel the other day on my daily walk up  the mountain to our Spirit Temple, I asked for guidance about where this blog was supposed to go. What I got was assurance that it should continue and that it was going to veer slightly in a new direction.  What that will look like will have to evolve over time, but let me assure you, Brother and Sister Earthlings, I will continue sending these words out to you and will hold you in my ever expanding heart.  Together we can shift both ourselves and this dying world out of the 3rd dimensional crises it is stuck in and into something vibrant and miraculous.  We just need to release expectations and pay attention.

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing that it's been a year! What a year is right! I have had similiar experiences the dark and the light simultaneously. It's true that it is easier to hold multiple dimensions and it does just arise out of presence rather than being something I try to do. So glad you will continue to share your experiences with us. Much love & blessings to you, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful reflection... many blessings herein ~ OM

    ReplyDelete