Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oh Blue Star Kachina, You trickster You.

Okay for those of you who haven't heard, scientists think that Comet Elenin is disintegrating and is, at this point, no longer a comet. Hearing this news was a bit of a shock for me.  In the last blog, I had a conversation with Elenin, a fascinating conversation where I was given a strong awareness of the energetic functions comets can play for us and in particular what the purpose of this comet, that I believed to be the Blue Star Kachina, was.  Now with this new information, all sorts of doubts arose for me.

Was this just my imagination?  Why did I get the message to talk to Elenin in the first place, (that's not typical of the intuitive messages I get) and why, when I checked in with Elenin, was it so easy?  Is this all illusion?  Am I writing incorrect information?  Do I have too many rigid opinions that need to get kicked around a bit?  Once I got this new information, I tried to check in with the comet again, but to no avail.

Then as I was going on my daily walk up the mountain, a thought came through that kachinas were associated with coyote medicine or tricksters.  I wasn't sure about this, and certainly didn't want to risk putting forth any more potential "dis-information".  When I got back, I checked the internet to learn that kachinas were often seen as twins of coyote, (noted for their wily jokes and games) and both had a  connection with trickster energy. Well that was a relief!  Or at least it gives me a plausible explanation.

Still this leaves more questions than answers.  If you look at the photos of Elenin after it disintegrated some, you can see its blue-ness much more vividly.  It looked just like I would imagine the Blue Star Kachina should look.  So does that mean that Elenin is the Blue Star Kachina, and our consciousness reached a point where it no longer had to keep heading in this direction?  Does it mean that all we need now is the fragments of Elenin which left small bursts of its energy around for us as a reminder?   Yes, of course, I would like to think that.  But the reality is I don't know.

This morning when I woke up, all I could remember from my dreams was the color blue. This color remained in my mind's eye.  Then I realized it was a message about the Blue Star.  And after another moment, it dawned on me, it was a message about the Blue Star Kachina.  Next the awareness came that the color in my dream was the same color as the photos of Elenin  disintegrating...

So here I go, out on another limb.  I believe that former comet, Elenin, was the Blue Star Kachina of the prophesies, not here to forebode catastrophic harm to the planet (I never bought into that and anyway, we don't need any big cosmic signs to let us know how poorly we've treated Mother Earth and how she is now in desperate need of our loving attention, stewardship and healing), but to herald the new consciousness that is being activated in all of us.  ("For those with eyes to see, and ears to hear.")  I can feel in my heart that enough souls on the planet have shifted.  Despite all the environmental chaos, I strongly believe there is a positive planetary rebirth that will happen and is happening. Therefore, perhaps that wake-up call so many saw us needing, wasn't needed, at least not in dramatic comet form.

It amuses me that I couldn't connect with Comet Elenin after it disintegrated... but of course that is totally logical -- its essence has transformed and fragmented.  It is the trickster helping us (okay me) not hold on to rigid views of what this was all supposed to look like.  It also interests me that 3 of the friends that I immediately mentioned the comet's disintegration to, all had the same response.  "Good!"  They did not share my dilemma about whether Elenin was or wasn't the Blue Star kachina, but rather were relieved that this comet would bring no harm to the planet.

As I've gone through this process over the last week, what I realize is most important for me, and for humanity as a whole, is not that this gets figured out, but instead to remember that we access our multidimensional potential through opening our heart, through activating unconditional love for ourselves and all other beings, which in turn, creates a frequency that aligns us with the 5th dimension.  For those of you who have been following this blog or in other ways familiarizing yourself with the 9D vertical axis that Hand Clow brought forth for us, you will see how unconditional love with its 5D frequency allows us to bi-pass 4D and its potential blockages.  When we are fully in the energy of unconditional love, our egos cannot keep us stuck in any 4D polarity.  We are released from attachments to all dramas that drain us, put us into victim consciousness and lower our frequency.  When we are in unconditional love, these dramas simply have no power over us.  We become automatically open to all higher dimensional parts of ourselves.

So the lesson here for me is clear.  It doesn't matter if Elenin is the Blue Star Kachina.  It only matters that I bathe myself and all I come in contact with, with as much unconditional love as possible, for it is only this that truly create the New Earth.

I'm also clear that should I have ever have the impulse to interview Elenin again, the only response I'll get is "No comet."

Keep opening your hearts brother and sister Earthlings, and just when you think they are open as far as they can be, open them even more.  And keep showering yourselves with love.  It helps us all.

4 comments:

  1. This was a beautiful commentary for all of us moving through these times. Change/shift happens. Messages arise....and fall away when no longer needed. I had a vision of Elenin AFTER she had fragmented. A beautiful vision of stardust floating around our planet and our galaxy infusing us with awareness, the dust was like delicate strands of silver and "she" was smiling. Her message: I accomplished what I agreed to do. What a beautiful reminder that nothing ends, it just changes form. In true trickster style. Wonderful blog, Judith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Judith,
    What a wonderful,heartfelt processing and writing you've done. Forget that writer's block, huh!?! It feels so 'right' what you're saying as the 'love' vibration just is more readily here for us.
    May we all open in our own vibrational way to the sweetly seamless spiritual essence pervading all that is...what a pulse!
    Blessings and hugs,
    jackie love is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to hear from you Jackie... and how beautifully you express this.

    Hope all goes well... thanks for keeping in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think we're "outta the woods" just yet, Judith. Thea and I drove past the San Francisco Peaks close to Flagstaff, AZ yesterday. We both had a feeling of nausea sweep over us and realized this previously dormant volcano is going to blow, and it's not going to be pretty. Both of us also caught sight of a little "steam," coming out of it.

    That being said, I hear what you say and I agree with the fact that Elenin is probably no longer a comet. However, it is still a gravitational and magnetic factor in this solar system. Assuming it is still on it's same trajectory, it will be closest to the Sun on 9/11/11 and between us and the Sun on 9/26/11. But even is that isn't the case, what's left of Elenin/Blue Star can still cause subtle changes in the Sun's magnetic field, thereby causing a cooling effect. It is this cooling effect that causes solar flares/coronal mass ejections, which have been known to cause earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, electrical disruptions, etc.
    If you remember the rest of the Hopi prophecy, that a Red Star Kachina will follow the Blue Star Kachina. The Red Star may be our own Sun. Think of it this way... when the Blue Star comes between us and the Sun, it would make sense that the Sun would shoot a flare in our direction given the extra magnetic pull of Elenin.

    It's true that Elenin/Blue Star will not cause the Earth any problems by itself, but may have an indirect affect on us by how it affects the Sun. THAT may very well be the Coyote/Trickster part!

    ReplyDelete