Monday, September 19, 2011

More "Time-ly" Ramblings

If time, as we know it, stops at the end of the Mayan Calendar (10/28/11 for those of us that like the calculations of Carl Johan Calleman), then I, for one, can't wait!  Of course the whole idea of waiting or not waiting, "wait" or "can't wait" is all about our outdated concept of time.

I've been in frequent duress these days about time:  its speeding, its slowing, its passing. I'm even remembering my early grade school report cards that had a category:  "Makes good use of time"  ... seems like that was the one marked "N" for "needs improvement." What did those teachers know about time speeding up and a 16.4 billion year cycle ending?  Still, those "time" injunctions remain in my psyche and I frequently notice my belief that I deserve "time out" for not feeling as if I have enough time to enjoy time, utilize time, stretch time and even waste time.

It's beginning to feel like my life is timed:  I don't mean those large cycles like birth and death, but rather like a game where they turn the timer on and if you don't go fast enough, you lose.  Getting older doesn't help, although a few days ago I came up with what I thought was a brilliant reframe for that.  Instead of thinking that since I was in my mid-60's, I was running out of time, I decided, (and you are all more than welcome to decide with me,) that people in my age group are only halfway through adulthood.  HA... maybe even less of the way for those of us that didn't seem to grow up until we were near 40.  Think of it this way. If my lifespan is going to last well into my 90's and I must admit, I'm quite sure that it will, than I am barely half way through.  I still have plenty of time to get good at this adulthood thing.  Anyway, that was a comforting thought for a minute (note the clock reference) but as soon as more time passed, so did that comfort.

My life is actually much less on a time schedule than most people in our culture.  I don't have to get up at a certain time, except the time I set in my own head. I don't have to be anywhere at a certain time, except if I decide to schedule appointments. I don't have to finish by any time except for my own timelines.  Is this insanity with time just the death throes of left brain civilization?  Once I surrender, will this all just melt away like a Salvador Dali clock?  I can be out of time if I would just take the time to figure it out.  And that double-entendre wasn't lost on me, although I feel like I'm losing time just thinking about it.

When we are in multidimensional consciousness, we really are out of time (or outside of linear time for a more descriptive way to put it.)  Think about those deep meditations, those wonderful Yoga retreats, those Shamanic Breathwork experiences, those psychedelic experiences of our youth (well maybe just my youth): time stops, time stretches, time goes away, time doesn't exist, and best of all, time doesn't matter.  We stop worrying about doing, about achieving, about posting our blog (well maybe just my blog), writing those book proposals (well maybe just my book proposals), and we just get to be.  We enter the Now.  And inside that Now, life can live itself.

When we are stuck in 3D time/space co-ordinates, it's a whole different life-game.  It took me until I was 50 to realize that I was always running late because I wasn't factoring in the time it took to travel from one place to the other. Once I got the very elementary concept that in 3D it takes time to transverse space (only took 6 decades this lifetime around), my timeliness improved greatly...  But did that improve my relationship with time?  Only in 3D.  My ego gave me an 'A' for getting that lesson but that has nothing to do with my ability or lack of, to be in the flow of time. 

Then we have the 4D drama that rolls in when we struggle (ok, when I struggle) with time.  Those "not-going-fast-enough" demon archetypes that adore grabbing hold of us humans.  "HA HA" they say, shimmering with delight "Look at those goofy 3D beings spinning themselves into a tizzy about not going fast enough, jumping high enough... hee hee hee... let's prod them again with our electric time rods and watch them freak out."  So lately, I’ve provided much entertainment for those 4D time-demons.

Now that time has passed since I began to write this blog post, I’m tempted not to give it the time of day.  But perhaps the Universe is asking us all to do this assignment -- thinking and listing every cultural cliché we have about time as preparation for entering into timelessness.  Of course, thinking and listing every cultural cliché would take up way too much time.

Remember that time waves are spun out of 9D.  And since 9D spun out the Mayan Calendar, I don’t imagine it’s intending to stop spinning at the end of October.  So what is it going to create for us?  That might be worth taking the time to ponder.  And if we understand that we are all One, then we hold that 9D consciousness that will be doing the time-spinning...we will be creating the next great time cycle, ready or not.

For now however, you might want to repeat after me:  "I have plenty of time"  "All in due time" "There’s no time like the present"  "There's no time in the present"  May we all succeed at just being present, and remember to have a good time.

Farewell for now, fellow Earthlings.  I'm just hoping I have time to post this today.

3 comments:

  1. I stand with Mick Jagger on this: "Tiiiiime is on our side, yes it is!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi judith,
    i'm loving your writing style, humor, and blogs. i'm also, wondering if this higher speed light discovery being proven in science is part of what we could learn to 'shape shift/become 'invisible' as some indigenous can? btw -- i spent a lovely day in nature learning how to walk without making sound, and perceive in the woods more naturally. This really opened up my third eye and its back-of-the-head counter part...very cool and telling about how deeply ingrained our high speed culture and ways we move with our bodies can effect our perceptions...time for a 'time out' from all the 'tizziness'.
    beautiful blessings to you and happy blogging,
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jackie... and I think you are correct re: shape shifting... there's a 3-page chapter in The Autobiography of a Yogi by Yogananda that says if we speed our vibrational field faster than the speed of light (the 3D speed of light) we become invisible, can teletransport, transform matter...etc... He just never mentioned interdimensional travel. Your silent nature walk sounds amazing! Love, Judith

    ReplyDelete