Saturday, August 27, 2011

Is it a Bird? Is it A Plane? No, It's the Blue Star Kachina and the Message is Strong and Clear.

Comet Elenin is heading our way.  It will be closest to Earth, and between Earth and our Sun, on September 26th.  In a new interview from Carl Johan Callemann, he talks about the likelihood of this comet being the Blue Star Kachina as prophesied by the Hopi Indians. Its arrival is considered an important heralding of a whole new consciousness on the planet, collectively taking us from the 3D limitations of ego-bound humans, to the unlimited multidimensional experience of ourselves as cosmic beings; from a species using its limited nature to create a life aimed at fulfilling material needs and desires, to humans who are living out their full evolutionary and spiritual potential basing their lives on serving the higher good.

Of course, this idea is nothing new.  We have all been speaking of this in one form or another since the 60's when the idea of the coming of the Age of Aquarius first made its way into our collective awareness.  Suddenly there were large numbers of us discovering that reality was quite a bit vaster than our limited upbringings had suggested, that our psyches were able to reach new places of consciousness that standard education would find unthinkable, and that peace on the planet and caring about the well-being of all was the most important criteria for society.  We passionately believed we could change the world, and I believe that we have.  In the arrogance and impatience of our youth, we believed that would happen quite quickly.  Instead we are still struggling with many of the same issues of social justice, environmental stewardship, peace, equality and tolerance that we espoused back then.  However, while outer progress in many areas has been minimal, what has happened inside so many of us, has been amazing.

We have not been able to stop the trashing of our beautiful planet which is heartbreaking, nor have we have not been able to stop violence, war and poverty, but we have made huge strides in gender equality, minority rights, gay marriage and other LGBT issues.  And while family violence and sexual abuse and assault are sadly still prevalent, they are no longer seen as tolerable by the vast majority of people on the globe, and there are a multitude of services available for victims of both, as well as treatment for perpetrators of that violence and abuse. Huge numbers of us have succeeded in becoming personally empowered by healing our emotional/psychological wounds which means that we are able to hold within us the energy of peace, love and fairness for all living things. We are able to truly open our hearts which is the essence of what is needed to usher in this new era on the planet.  I believe that enough of us have been able to activate our higher emotional and spiritual nature to hold this new consciousness and create the world that so many of us have dreamed of.

A few days ago, while on my daily walk up the mountain to the Blue Star Medicine Wheel and Spirit temple deck in my community, I felt that I was given a clear message of what I was supposed to write about in this week's blog.  Standing in the middle of the medicine wheel which is designed as a 6 pointed star, and which rests on a piece of land that feels like a portal to higher dimensional consciousness, I heard that I needed to contact Comet Elenin, and hear what she/he had to say.

Here's what I heard:

I am heading toward your planet to carry out a powerful task to call out to Humanity that the Change is Now and there is nothing to fear.  My blue light heralds a time of deeper Collective wisdom for those dwellers on Planet Earth – I bring an energetic vibration that might shake things up a bit in order to jar those who still have attachments to the old out of their box-like thinking and into a spiral perspective that understands the Cosmic influences outside the realm of duality.  Not all will come on board and that is fine indeed for Earth is a place of free will and the will to be free and so I will pass through at this very critical time in the evolutionary development of your Planet to open the higher chakra consciousness of those who have some readiness… but my tail will follow and after the initial connection, there will be ongoing energy that I will still be able to blast or share with Earthlings.

Yours is a beautiful and powerful planet indeed, and my task is an honor.  All matter is energy and all energy holds consciousness.  Some has such defuse consciousness that there is little they wish to put into focus, but it is different with me.  I, as a comet, am entirely focused.  That is what happens when Energy collects into the Comet configuration.  Understand that I am a spiral, but one that is being stretched out and propelled and so I can travel and direct this spiral energy in a way that no other physical form is yet able to do.

You can prepare for my spiral energy by feeling and imagining this configuration. Imagine it entering through the crown of your head.  Stay in awareness of that meeting place of the 6th and 7th chakras within.  Feel it activate your pineal gland.  Enjoy the visions that it brings forth for you and do not be concerned if they are vivid or vague, you will all feel something if you are willing to go into silence and allow.  I have been informing your planet for many years now, and as I get closer I become even more accessible to you.  Your willingness to receive my gift with love will energize my cells and I will move onto other tasks carrying that with me, informing others in this vast Cosmos of ours…"

It's not everyday I have a conversation with a comet, or with any celestial body for that matter.  But what we are used to doing everyday is changing.  So perhaps I will find myself doing this more frequently.  Look within for what you are being asked to do; for what you are being asked to change, for what you are being asked to contribute.  We have been in labor for this new world for quite a while now, and we are now entering the 3rd stage of the delivery process.  Keep holding that image for all of us that the birth be safe and easy and that this beautiful and loving world about to be born arrives surrounded by so many loving beings, it only has to sigh and gurgle and be the magnificent Self that it is.

There are 2 more comets heading our way this Fall.  I suspect that each has a different task, just as each of us carries our own unique purpose.  I don't claim to know what each of them brings (although I suppose I could try the same process with them as I have with Elenin), but I know that we are standing in a phenomenal portal of time.  And that this portal is bringing in a frequency of energy that is transforming every cell that resides in our world.  Remember that the most important message, the most important thing we can all do is to open our hearts and keep them that way, loving ourselves, loving each other, loving our beautiful Earth and this is what allows the Age that we are moving into to truly be a Golden Age.

I'm signing off here with deep love in my heart for all that is, and for all of you, and with a strong conviction that we will come through this amazing transformation, more healthy and radiant than ever before.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful article, Judith. Einstein said that the miracle is that we can know the unknowable. I believe your communication with the Blue Star Kachina comet is one glorious example of us communing with and hearing the language of different life forms through non-ordinary means. The oracle within has much to tell and I for one love to hear what she has to teach us. Thank you for being able to "hear" what so many cannot yet hear. It is beautiful.
    Love and respect,
    Renee Bledsoe aka She Who Weaves the Web

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith, I love this post! I am in awe by the fact that just two days before this on Sept. 24th I will be speaking and singing at the home of the late Frank Waters - who wrote "Book of the Hopi," and brought the knowledge of the Blue Star Kachina to light. The Kachinas in his home were gifted to him back in the 50's by the Hopi he was living with at that time. They are powerful and I look forward to receiving more of their messages. We will also be visiting the San Francisco peaks, sacred home to the Kachinas and where they are believed to have originated from. These are volcanoes that are expected to blow any day now. These are hugely transformational times. Thank you so much for sharing all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Judith! I've been studying the Blue Star Kachina/Comet Elenin myself and have run into this video, which is fascinating! It gets into fear a bit, but I believe part 2, which I'm in the process of finding, will balance it out. It's feeling like a very exciting time to be alive! Here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scZAOQNopok&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete