Thursday, June 30, 2011

Are We All Dying... to Get Better?

My mother-in-law is due to die any time now.  She's 90 and suffering from a brain tumor which is beginning to close down her biological systems.  Yes, I'm sad.  She was/is a great lady and a wonderful mother-in-law.  And going through this also has me pondering the phenomenon we call death, and makes me wonder about death from a multidimensional point of view.


There are two Egyptian concepts that speak to this.  One is the ka, our energy body that holds all our potential for this lifetime, and the other is the ba, which is our soul essence. The ka is part of the 9D vertical axis and seems to be created from an interplay between 3D and 6D.  The ba which is immortal, brings in a broader horizontal view of multidimensionality, because it is the Essence that keeps reincarnating.  Since linear time is an illusion and all time actually occurs simultaneously, than our ba is actually existing on several timelines at once.  It is conceivable that a fully conscious person would have a sense of all their ba manifestations. 

The ancient Egyptians believed that the ka body actually hangs out on the planet after one has transitioned, because the person's energy doesn't die.  I knew a very advanced Yoga Nidra teacher who would meditate at the morgue with cadavers to connect with the energy of the person who had passed. What we consider to be ghosts or specters can occur because of the ka.  Objects a person owns hold their ka energy as well. And does this energy somehow transfer to the genetic pool of one's offspring, grandchildren, great grandchildren as the Egyptians believed? 


I think after a while, the ka energy would transform and dissipate.  But since our ka is a 6D phenomenon, what happens in that dimension after a person passes?  Does their ka just begin to fizzle out because the 3D connection is gone?  Does that geometric light pattern automatically replicate in one's gene pool?  What happens to people who don't have biological children?  At some point I imagine this energy configuration goes through a transformation -- become transpersonal rather than personal.  Could this be what our collective cellular memory is made of?

What we do know is that death is a very 3D experience.  There is no biological decay in the higher dimensions.  There is decay in 2D, the realm of the crystals and elements, bacteria and viruses, but the decay in that realm is very slow.  Elements and crystals may erode, but they still function as elements and crystals. Our physical bodies, however, and the bodies of all sentient beings and plant life on the planet go through this birth and death cycle pretty quickly in the world of linear time.


As humans in 3D, we are in a unique position because we know our bodies will die and that more than likely we'll be watching as this happens.  What does this mean for our psyches?  When one is 95 and knows that death is inevitably coming soon, but not necessarily knowing what will cause this transition to occur and when this transition will happen, what is that like?  I suppose one must either go for complete surrender, release control and live in the moment, (my first choice) or one goes into a state of anxiety and/or denial. 


When my mother-in-law passes, what will happen to her ba and her ka?  If the Egyptians are accurate, once her body goes, her ba will get released and continue to reincarnate until it reaches a level of consciousness, a level of illumination, to re-merge with Source.  Maybe that ba will come in as one of my grandchildren.  What about her ka, her unique energy body?  Will she just reconfigure into another geometric pattern in 6D.


As we go through this ascension process with our frequency speeding up, will that slow the 3D decay?  Is it already?  I'm about to turn 65 in a few weeks.  I'm a long way from old, although that age has been labelled old in our culture.  Certainly exercise, good nutrition, and good genes all help, but is there something more happening for all of us?


Or is this just a lot of ba humbug-ing?  And way beyond our ka-prehension?




2 comments:

  1. Judith, I have been contemplating these very issues for the past several years as I watched both my mother and mother-in-law leave their bodies. My mother definitely took the path of surrender and Rozella chose to move through those final stages in deep anxiety and fear. Roxella didn't talk about death, didn't want to talk about it & I think had a great fear of it. I don't know if Alzeimers intensified the suffering or not. I remember just being with her for hours, sending her light and repeating TIbetan chants silently.

    One the other hand, my mother was ready to leave her body. She used to ask why she was still here when she could do so little; her body deteriorating, on oxygen full-time, and needing a walker to get around. She never talked to me about life after death or enlightenment or anything, but she did save a poem that she wanted read at her service. It is called "Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep" by Mary Frye and I was honored to read it for her.

    I do agree with you that as we go through this shift something more is happening & who knows perhaps our awareness will expand into the Ba...

    With love & blessings to you & Dennis,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith, I find it interesting that your friend's mother had the "Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep" read at her service because Mom has requested the same thing. Mom has always had a special connection spiritually with anything Native American. I believe that when Mom passes I will feel her spirit everyday in the wind that blows or the sun on my face, in anything natural I think she'll be there. See you soon.

    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete