Friday, August 24, 2012

Talking to our DNA

In preparing for the 2-day multidimensional journey workshop I was offering, I decided that I needed to include a meditation where participants could talk to their cells/to their DNA and find out what was going on there.  This would give them a tool to assess and understand where they were in the Ascension process.  Of course this meant that if I was going to teach this, I had to talk to the DNA in my own cells first.  This happened surprisingly easily for me:  I was doing my morning journaling, wrote down this thought as it came to me, and the next thing I knew, I was taking a deep centering breath and my awareness entered the DNA within my cells.

Before I share what my DNA told me, I want to backtrack a bit.  Remember there are two things (at least) going on with our DNA that are relevant for the evolutionary leap occurring in us.  First, we are born with 12 strands of DNA, but scientists have believed that 10 of the 12 strands are "junk" DNA.  (Yep no doubt the same "scientist-thinking" that says if an earthquake occurs on one side of the planet, and then another occurs on the other side within a short period of time, they have nothing to do with each other.) So somehow these folks in the molecular biology community actually believe(d) that a huge percentage of our genes are, get this, "useless."

At any rate, it was the Pleiadean channeling of Barbara Marciniak in her book Bringers of the Dawn where I first learned of this "scientific" belief.  Simultaneously she presented the theory that we had only been using 2 strands of our DNA as part of what I refer to as our de-evolution.  As we were beginning individually and collectively to reverse this process, the other 10 strands of DNA were beginning to activate.

The second relevance to checking in to the DNA in our cells, is that Ascension is about speeding up at a cellular level until our cells are vibrating at the same frequency of the 5th dimension.  So being able to connect intuitively and directly with that process within us gives us important information.

This is the information I received from my cells about the activation of my own DNA:

We are expanding more and more.  We are opening, like a flower… we do this slowly so that your body can assimilate the changes.  The seesaw effect you feel is from the process of integration… you are still operating on 3D Earth.  We become activated and then we wait… and once you have that assimilated, we become activated a little more.  Your body is so used to living in 3D, that the shift is very difficult for it.  It doesn’t know how to stay grounded and at the same time operate at a faster frequency, although it is learning.”

"Aha", I thought, of course this is why we are experiencing what I've been calling the "seesaw" effect, and that certainly allowed me to relax more about it it.  Then I asked:

Is there anything I can do to help this process?”

The merkaba and DNA meditations are helping.  Keep noticing and asking for easy assimilation.  Take the time and space you needThe idea that there is a rush or even an urgency is a 3D perception.  Everything happens in accordance with Divine Plan.

Oh, yeah, yeah.  There's the dumb Divine Plan again.  Well that's my 3D response.  The other was great relief in the reminder that what felt like a lot of 3D time in my own evolution, was, of course, an illusion. 

“Is there anything else you want to tell me?”  

There is fear of bliss… for you, it is the ‘too-good-to-be-true belief.' This slows down your frequency, as does all fear.

So is this relevant for you brother/sister Earthlings?  Could the DNA in your cells also go through an activation and then have to stop and integrate.  I think it is likely.  Are you imposing your own linear time expectations and thinking that this should be going faster? I'll have to wait to hear from you all on that one.  But it is a normal response of our 3D minds.

And then that all important question which ties in too with the last blog I posted:  "Are you ready to release your suffering?"  in whatever way that needs to happen for you? Remember challenge is not the same as suffering.  All the dimensions are expanding, and to expand we have to grow, and growth often comes with challenge.  BUT, challenge does not have to lead to suffering.  It is perceptual... from my 3D assemblage point of view, a challenge might be hugely painful.  But from my 5D consciousness it simply is -- there's no pain, only experience, only sensation, only emotion. And one doesn't have to suffer with emotion... we just need to learn to feel it fully without judgement and love ourselves through this process.

For me, it is the too-good-to-be-true idea that keeps me from stepping fully into bliss, (Oh yes, and the belief my cells didn't need to tell me:  "why should I be in bliss when there is so much suffering around me?")  For you it could be any number of things.  I do encourage you to ponder this, to write about this, to talk to your own cells. Make that cell "phone" call and put out an intent for a good connection.  

But as you do, watch out!  Some of that old junk in there might be giving you surprising insights.

And with that, I leave you for another week to hopefully rejoice in the beauty of our planet, and in all of creation:  especially that creation that is called "you."  (which of course is "me", and "us" and oh yes... we know all that........) 

__________________________________________________

Haven't ordered your Kindle edition of my book Empowering the Spirit, click the link below http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008LW7H4Q and it's yours for $2.99





2 comments:

  1. I was walking in the park the other week, feeling all warm and cozy in the world. For a moment, my awareness shifted to the suffering in the world and i did feel some guilt. I considered this for a bit, then recalled that all the sustainable changes I've made in my life are birn of inspiration. Not guilt. Not fear. "inspiri", breath of life, is a creative, loving force and the changes our world requires will be born of that too. I guess it's the application of our bliss that counts. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful Amanda!! I love your process with it, and didn't know that about "inspiri". Yes it is through bliss we really help the world... we feed loving, joyful energy into the matrix and the hologram begins to shift.
      Miss you! Come to NC for a visit!

      Delete