Friday, December 3, 2010

Waiting for my KA

We are so much more than we seem.  We are amazing beings with remarkable potential to be both fully present in our 3-D reality on Planet Earth, and activate and hold consciousness from at least 8 other Dimensions.   When fully aligned, we can live in emotional, mental and spiritual harmony with one another, with Gaia, all the while transducing light into sound into geometric form and then deciding which forms to replicate in our daily life.

Our KAs hang out in that 6-Dimensional geometric sphere.  Those KAs are ideal versions of ourself that are unencumbered by doubts, fears, desires and who are filled with energy to be of service to all beings in the Universe.  I started interacting with mine, inviting her fully in, assuring her that this time I'm really going to use all of her, (She's just another part of me, really) to serve the greater good, to help more and more folks wake up, to mid-wife the new birth about to happen on our planet.

So there I was, waiting for my KA; fired-up and vibrating at higher frequencies than usual, when ta da! My body decides (without my conscious permission) that a major flu experience is in order. 

It was downhill from there:   the old fears, limiting beliefs, self-doubt, other life-time drama/traumas and everyday general resistances came marching through the back door of my psyche, sticking out their tongues at my latest and greatest attempt to move into full potential.    Suddenly all that high vibrational energy that I was moving and grooving with, dispersed -- hit the road -- and in it's place came the body aches, the congestion, the cough...  the energy zapping, whining old negative beliefs that asked me "Who did I think I was?" and "Just what did I think I was doing?"  and did I forget that I was a lousy daughter and didn't I realize I wasn't deserving of that beautiful KA...

Oh yes, and that I'm not a hard worker either.

Will I move through this?  Will my body heal and my psyche transform yet again?  Will I actually use the opportunities that I'm being presented with?
Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment