Friday, December 10, 2010

Does It Grow Corn?

I've been pondering the value of consciously becoming multi-dimensional... after all, we know that we are all One, do we need to know more details than that?  Do we need to know more then "now is the time to quell our ego, and let our Spirit lead"?  How does learning more about, paying more attention, and activating different multi-dimensional levels of our psyche serve us and serve humanity?

When we consciously connect to our 1-D through 9-D intelligences, we actually change our vibrational frequency.  We vibrate more quickly which brings us closer to the speed of light.  (At least the speed that light can travel in 3-D... scientists have now calculated that there are actually 3 speeds of light as one moves into higher dimension.)  When we vibrate closer to the speed that light travels, we let actually let more light into our being -- into all our cells.  Is this a literal description of what happens when we actually become enlightened? While there are many ways to achieve a shift in our frequency, and large numbers of us are going through that now, will consciously working with multi-dimensionality speed this process up?  And how will raising our frequency help our planet?

The short answer is "yes".  I think that working consciously with the dimensions will increase how quickly we can raise our frequency, and the more light we hold, the more light and enlightenment we bring to our planet.  So while it's not the only way... I believe it a fertile pursuit.

As I watch my own process, I see how understanding the nature of different dimensions activates my own ascension -- speeds up my frequency -- enlightens more of my cells.  My 6-D KA is getting closer these days:  she is no longer hovering above my head, but rather beginning to super-impose her energy onto my physical body -- I call her in on a daily level, understanding that as I do, I will have to release any density that blocks her way.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment