Saturday, December 4, 2010

Out from the 3-D/4-D Lock -- it's all so black and white

It's the 4th Dimension that holds all those drama/traumas I mentioned yesterday.  According to Barbara Hand Clow, the mental beings that have been
"keepers" of 4-D don't have physical bodies as such.  They enjoy seeing us humans act out dramas for them because it's rather cathartic for their unprocessed emotions.   It's kind of like:  "hmmm I'm a 4-D being and I'm holding lots of rage, so maybe I'll see if I can get those humans to start a war in 3-D" and that will make me feel better."

When, as humans, we are out of touch with our own feelings or in other ways stuck in victim consciousness, we are vulnerable to being controlled by these energies.  Conversely, when we are able to identify and honor our feelings by expressing them in a healthy way and then releasing them, 4-D control dramas have no power over us.  We are too empowered and therefore too self-determining. 

Did I mention I'm an empowered, self-determining person who just got stuck in a 3-D/4-D lock?  That flu had me down.  When I was down, my old negative belief system began to rise up.  Before I knew it some crazy woman had taken over my body ... someone I hadn't seen for say 30 or so years... luckily she only showed up in spurts, and okay, I did get to watch her while she was acting out and I knew she wouldn't be around for long -- but nonetheless the joyfulness and creativity that I generally am able to bring to my life got submerged for a while.  It was as if I was stuck in this energetic grid-lock that was an interplay between 3-D and 4-D energies.  So if you happen to notice this happen to you, remember the fourth Dimension is a canopy that, when cleared of our emotional dramas will simply be a diaphonus layer of light between 3-D and the higher dimensions -- but if you are stuck, that canopy has layers of goop and glop that are more than happy to hold you hostage. 

Stay tuned for more.

My question for the day:  "If a blog has no readers, does it still make a sound?"

 

3 comments:

  1. It's an understatement to say that I can relate to this but, Hmmmmm that sounds very familiar to me. Knowing that all of us "light beings" have to be diligent and work through this goop and gunk that has been hoarded over us for so long.

    Going through the work, and claiming what is ours, and dealing with it one bite size piece at a time, it's empowering and, wonderful to be able to see the light at the "end" of the tunnel so to speak.

    Keep up the good blogs Judith,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Judith...nice to see you on the blog. I'll send ya mine!

    xoxo, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sound is still there. The typing makes a sound. The thought has its own frequency. Our hearing may not be attuned to that frequency. By posting the blog, intention is sent out. It is my theory that everything makes some kind of sound in some way.

    ReplyDelete