Saturday, January 22, 2011

Truly the 9-Dimensional Human is Afoot

Recently returned from Illinois, where I presented my workshop Accessing Our 9-dimensional Self, to 26 wonderful and highly evolved people.  While I'm willing to take credit for my gift of making complex material accessible, the way in which this group was able to relate to, and almost instantly connect with the material I was presenting, was amazing. 

I offered several short meditations, because we cannot access our 9 dimensional nature through our intellect, it has to be through our intuition, our inner sensing and inner knowing.  This group of people was, almost to a person, able to sense the 9D Vertical Axis and experience themselves as tuning forks.  (If you are not familiar with the 9D vertical axis, see my post "Life as a Tuning Fork" from a few days ago.)   I thought that, in and of itself, was rather remarkable.

And the questions and comments were wonderful.  The question that especially stood out for me came as I was explaining the 6th dimension and how, like Plato's world of form, everything we can conceive, both objects and qualities, exists there in sacred geometric configurations and then replicate in 3D to create our world on Earth.  I explained also that there is an interactive process to all the dimensions.  The higher are not only responsible for creating reality in the lower dimensions, creative energy can come from the lower dimensions as well and affect the higher ones.  So the question was "If I have a totally original thought that no one has ever had before, would that go up into 6D to become a geometric configuration and then in turn, replicate in 3D?" 

"Got me," was my first response.  But as we talked more about it, it seemed to me that the answer is absolutely "yes."  How could it not be?  Isn't that how our thoughts create reality?  A woman who was deeply connected with 7-dimensional sound, was then able to explain that not only would that thought go into 6D and create a geometric configuration, but that geometric configuration would become sound in 7D...

And that leads me even deeper since 8D is Divine Mind.  Just how interactive are we?  Just how much are we influencing Divine Mind?  We understand Oneness, so we ARE Divine Mind -- It only stands to reason then that of course we are influencing it...of course we are a part of it.  And the more conscious we become of our 9D powers, the more we can heal ourselves and our world.

Ponder that as you go through your day to day life.  Remember to notice your thoughts -- are they composing celestial music or is it more like heavy metal, and just what would all that be like in Divine Mind?? 

2 comments:

  1. Judith this is really good stuff. I truly relate. So many years I energetically "blocked" receiving, intuition, trusting enough to allow words to flow without being in my mind. This past year, "the gates have opened" and I trust. As I read about 9D, I could FEEL 9D, see Earth Mother's crystalline iron core. My heart is full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we more and more learn how to be that 1D-9D tuning fork, continuing to feel our connection to 1D, to that iron crystal core creates the foundation that allows us to really receive the bliss of 9D. How wonderful you have learned to bypass the intellect and truly connect.

    ReplyDelete