Thursday, January 20, 2011

Life as a tuning fork

Imagine that you can heal yourself and our planet, just by being you.  No muss, no fuss, just stand in place and vibrate.  (What? You might ask.  Has she gone mad?  Of course.  But that's another story.)

An essential part of living our multi-dimensional potential is to experience ourselves on the 9 dimensional vertical axis, (a model Barbara Hand Clow downloaded from the Pleiadians, and which I will begin to explain later in this blog.) As we learn to do this, we actually become high frequency tuning forks, sending out loving, conscious "radio" waves to all who are open to receiving them.  Imagine people all over our planet vibrating at this healing frequency and feel for a moment what that might be like.  Now there's a planet I want to live on.

A key factor in our capacity to vibrate like this in any consistent way, is to process our emotions so that we don't get caught in 4D duality.  (remember 4D operates like a canopy over us which can get thick and impassible if we are stuck in trauma or drama.  This canopy then blocks our ability to access higher dimensional energy.)  I'm learning that whenever I feel an emotional upset, about anything, I am getting stuck in one pole or the other, in the 4th dimension.  Thankfully, I know how to get unstuck.  It's a meditation I offer at my workshops.  Through it one learns how to identify and then integrate both 4D poles. This neutralizes upsetting emotional energy and makes 4D permeable. It's the trick to freeing up your frequency.

Now to give you a better sense of the 9D axis.  At the bottom of the axis is the great circle of the first dimension which is the iron crystal core of the Earth, and at the top of the axis is the great circle of Galactic Center which is the ninth dimension and resides in the center of our milky way galaxy.  Imagine there is a straight line between the two and that you can stand on that line, which goes deep below your feet and extends up way above your head, and align your spinal column to it.

Both 1D and 9D have gravitational forces.  Obviously the most dense of these is found in the center of our Earth.  Here the energy moves very slowly which creates the most solid state of matter.  Gravity creates a spin which spins out materiality from the Earth's Center.  Simultaneously, there is a very high frequency gravitational force that spins out of galactic center in 9D.  This creates a double-helix causing 1 D and 9 D to interact with each other in a rather magical way and creates all the dimensions that exist in between.  Each dimension has its own special intelligence and gifts.

As humans, we are encoded to hold all of these dimensions simultaneously while living on our 3D home.  Knowing about the 9 dimensions gives us the opportunity to stayed clear and grounded by connecting with the Earth's core, and to use our highest consciousness by reaching up into Galactic Center where pure bliss resides.  Then we can vibrate this frequency to ourselves and the world.  As we do this, we'll be including the elementals and crystal intelligences of 2D, the archetypal stream of 4D, the heart-love of 5D, the perfected geometric energy configurations of 6D, the sounds of 7D and the light of 8D.  (the more you read my blog, the more you will begin to understand all of the dimensions.)

So feel yourself as that 9-dimensional tuning fork.  Clear your emotional field, imagine bathing yourself in this pure conscious energy and then radiating it out to the world.  Now there's a buzz with no unpleasant after-effects.

Just returned from a wonderful, nostalgic journey back to the town I lived in for most of my adult life.  So many people I deeply love:  family, friends, students, clients... and presented a wonderful workshop on multi-dimensionality at the local Unity Church...  All that has me feeling pretty in tune.

2 comments:

  1. I feel a relation to the material you present. A tuning in perhaps. I would LOVE to learn the meditation you use to learn how to identify and integrate both 4D poles, since I tend to get stuck emotionally freezing up my frequencies.
    I need to locate your workshop schedule!

    And it was good to hear your feelings about Springfield. It's been awhile since I have been there, but it holds my favorite Unity church thus far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DeAnn,

    Essentially the 4D integration meditation is to hold awareness of each pole and then imagine yourself spacious enough to bring both poles into yourself with love.

    I'm about to reach out to see if I can get workshops scheduled in Western North Carolina (I will be doing a weekend with Anyaa McAndrew at Isis Cove toward the end of June) -- If you have any place in Chattanooga that might be interested I would look into it -- I have some contacts there in terms of attendance, and you are only about 3-1/2 hours from me.

    Yes, Springfield is a special place.

    love, Judith

    ReplyDelete