Saturday, April 23, 2011

Journeying through My Mind... Trying to Align with the Divine

Woke up this morning feeling great, until that strange mechanism we call mind began to operate, telling me my blog was overdue and my presentation for next Friday not yet started, and my days packed with people and activities that weren't going to allow for much space to complete this all in.  Oh, but then those amazing birds that live in the trees outside my bedroom windows were singing and chirping and calling out to one another and I lost myself in their beautiful symphony, momentarily surrendering, before I foolishly called my mind back.  

As I languished in that momentary surrender, I thought about how those birds were activating the frequency of the 7th Dimension and my ears were bringing that resonance inside my body, and my body being mostly water, was then creating energy configurations within me that aligned with the sacred geometry of 6D. Ahhhhhhhh.  And, oh yes, how the hell was I going to get everything done I needed to get done?

Which got me thinking about time, and how time spirals out of the 9th Dimension, and how I don't claim to really understand what that means yet, except that it's connected with the Mayan calendar.  Still I've known for decades that what we call linear time is an illusion.  So maybe I don't have to worry about my lack of time after-all since that too would be an illusion.  

And isn't the 9th Dimension where God or The Divine resides, at least as much of the Divine as is needed to provide the Creative Force in our world and as much as we are able to glean at this point in our evolution?  And maybe I have the potential to get in perfect alignment with that energy.  God is not worried about getting His/Her blog done.   Or getting behind in Creation.  Maybe God can just chill and  enjoy the birds singing and go "tee hee" watching us humans in 3D thinking our deadlines are so darn important.

(Hmmmmm.  Dead-lines.  Now there's an interesting word.  Wonder what "dead-lines" look like in 6D. Safe to say, not an image I'd want to hang on my walls.)

The solution to my time "problem" is therefore easy... all I have to do is become God.  Or as those of us who label God as an old paradigm word prefer to say,  I need to align with the Divine.  (More tee hee-ing from 9D... and maybe a "duh!" or two... After all doesn't this blog writer offer a workshop on getting in Divine alignment... and hasn't she been teaching that one for almost 10 years? ... ho ho ho, those humans slay Me.)

The words are appearing magically before my eyes as my fingers push letters on my keyboard.  Now I know that I can take a deep breath, and smile in amazement.  Even when I think I'm up the Archetypal Stream (re: last week's blog) without a paddle, and even when Divine Connection seems to have skipped town, all I have to do is listen to the birds and know that somehow I hold the whole resonance of Creation within me.  I can just let that mind of mine settle down and stop its chatter, and something will bring itself forth.

And so it did. 

Happy Easter, and may you resurrect passion and creativity in all areas of your life.












4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Judith! I'm all about the bird's songs, you know ;) and this was just what I needed to hear today! My mind woke me up this morning too (it's been doing a lot of that lately) This morning it was following the same thought stream as yours of "too much to do and not enough time...or enough energy" (in my case). Yes, time is indeed a spiral and linear time that follows a straight line is an illusion. Yes, time lines are DEAD! Lifeless illusions. I love that! Even more, I love the reminder to align with the Divine in order to relax, let go, and allow Creation to flow through me. Thank you for following your creative spiral this morning and sharing your blessing and your sweet bird's song. Blessings and gratitude to you this holy weekend, Sistar, and see you soon! Swan Song

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome Swan Song... never made that birdsong connection with you because it's only lately I've been fully connected myself, and what a joy it is!

    Can't wait to see you and hear your amazingly beautiful voice.

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Judith! I've been visited by several goldfinches every morning for this past week. I can see what you are talking about activating the 7th dimension & I love the image of resurrecting passion & creativity! Letting go of the illusion of time & it's lack rings so true! Have a lovely wolf council - sorry to miss it again this year. I'm thinking next year all will be aligned for me to join you! Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to hear from you again Nancy... and the goldfinches sound very neat! when I heard Virginia was coming, I thought it would have been great for you to be here too... but things happen when they are supposed to, so maybe next year.

    Hopefully will see you in May.

    Much love

    ReplyDelete