Friday, March 4, 2011

Dumb As Rocks -- Digging into the Mysteries of 2D

I had no idea I'd be blogging on 2D today.  I wasn't even sure I'd be blogging though I've set weekly deadlines for myself, and this week's was coming up, nothing was really grabbing me.  Since I've been studying multi-dimensional theory, I've said often that it is 2D (the second dimensional telluric realm) that is most difficult for me to connect with.  And I imagined it would be one of the last dimensions I would write about.

Then, while I was sitting at my dining room table wondering if I would ever get down to business and write, I heard the phrase "dumb as rocks" pop up in my brain.  It wasn't a personal message from the cranky old judge in my psyche, since questioning my intelligence is not one of my issues, so it was clear to me that this message was about our collective relationship with the 2D realm.  I began to ponder that phrase and wondered why we have maligned and disempowered the rocks, those magical gems that sit just beneath the Earth's crust. 

These days it is fairly common knowledge that stones have healing and protective properties.  The computer I'm writing this on and the computer you are reading this on would not operate if it wasn't for the quartz crystal inside it.  Precious metals (also part of the 2D realm) have been known to have healing powers are well.  And yet, we have been "educated" to disconnect from the power and intelligence that lies just under our feet.

The piece that was missing for me, until I decided to look over my notes on 2D from Barbara Hand Clow's work, was the awareness that it is the magnetic force within the rocks and stones, that pulls down higher dimensional intelligence, and then emits that information, if we are aligned enough to hear.  Remember 2D gave rise to our being in 3D physical form:  its elements are the stuff we're made of,  and so it is easy for us to integrate information from 2D because of our natural affinity, unless we are trained to ignore this. 

Indigenous people had an easy and reciprocal relationship with 2D intelligences.  Alchemy and geomancy (the realm where human consciousness meets and dialogues with the Spirit of the Earth -- really the basis of feng shui) were universally understood ways to blend the spiritual and the material to access higher consciousness and harmony.  I'll let you form your own theories why it is that the stronger the patriarchy became, the more we used culture (and, of course, religion) to teach us to stay disconnected from our multi-dimensional potential.  But it is clearly the time to reclaim our connection.

The connection to the 2D realm is most powerful at the new moon when the 9D vertical axis transmits higher dimensional consciousness directly into the earth .  Today the new moon is in Pisces an especially sensitive, telepathic sign.  So I will gather a few of the more powerful stones I've placed around my study and see if they are holding any messages they wish me to share:

As I sit holding a very special crystal that I often used as a talking stick in my spiritual groups, I'm hearing that we are in yet another point of powerful activation in our evolution:  right here; right now, especially at this new moon.  The crystals are not only pulling in higher information, but now we are at a place in our development when we can begin to receive this at a cellular level... it is activating and changing our DNA.

Hand Clow wrote that we are ultimately shifting from being a carbon-based species to a silica based species.  This is happening because more high frequency waves from the 9th Dimension are bombarding 2D.  It is the rocks and stones that magnetize these waves.  3D form is made up of 2D elements.  With the telluric realms now exploding with this new frequency, this is seeping into our DNA structure.  I cannot give you clear information on the biology of this, but what I can tell you is that our ability to collect and process multi-dimensional information is increasing 20-fold because our genetic structure is now able to transmit higher consciousness information through our cells.  I think that's the difference between being carbon-based vs silica-based:  our ability to hold high levels of information increases exponentially:  our capacity for "inner knowing" goes through a profound expansion.

So tell your cells to open up to the gifts from 2D today, spend some time sitting with your sacred stones, and notice how you feel.  Notice what images, impressions and phrases arise within you.  And from now on if someone tells you, "you're as dumb as rocks," thank them for the complement.

2 comments:

  1. Love your entry today Judith. Thank you for posting. I too have set deadlines for myself and I am pleased that the words have been flowing from/through me onto the page more frequantly. May you have many happy writing days. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feedback Morgan... Nice to see you for a second the other day! Hopefully our paths will cross soon.

    love, Judith

    ReplyDelete