Thursday, February 17, 2011

The KAs of Attraction

Y'all might be sick to death of my ka puns.  Okay I'm a little sick of my ka puns.  And just how much can I write about the ka body before we are all sick to death of it. (That old cranky judge who lives inside me was just up and running when I wrote that and likes to say that sort of stuff). Still I think that this is useful information.  It's Valentine's Day week after all, and so I will share my valentine's insights about the ka and relationships. 

While all physical attraction has its correspondence on a soul level, there are two distinct causes of this attraction:  relationships that are  driven by deep soul attraction, (ka love) and  relationships where the attraction is driven by complimentary wounding.  A relationship based on deep soul attraction holds the energy of emotional nourishment and joy.  A relationship based on complimentary wounding, will typically be draining and painful.

Both types of relationships have multi-dimensional components.  All relationships are soul contracts, after all.  If I am attracted to someone because of complimentary wounding, that person is not someone I am just randomly drawn to, but rather someone my soul has already experienced; someone I have a karmic connection with. 

Karma is simply an energetic configuration with its corresponding electro-magnetic pull.  We can always turn down painful contracts if we are committed to finding other ways (typically much easier ways) to learn our lessons.  The karma is released once the energy configuration is shifted.  So for example, if I was cruel to someone in another life, and we have made a pre-birth contract to heal that, there are many ways this can be done.  I could get into a long, painful and guilt-ridden relationship (my part of the complimentary wound) to validate this person's old sense of betrayal and anger, and at some point feel I had paid enough penance and therefore can forgive myself and resolve the karma, (which will likely include a break-up.)  OR I could hold this person and myself in deep love and compassion and chose simultaneously not to engage in the relationship drama.  (Which usually means not engaging in the relationship.)  Either way, the karma can shift, but one way bypasses the drama and therefore suffering of getting stuck in 4D.  Another even less appealing option, I can stay in the relationship and never shift anything which will not resolve the karma at all.

Relationships based on complimentary wounds are the classic co-dependent connections.  Noticing if you are drawn to such a connection, finding another way to release the karma AND making a commitment to work with your own emotional wounding will free you from major heartache. 

Relationships based on soul attraction are another experience entirely.  Here it is the energy of the ka bodies which draws people together.  One individual ka which holds the perfection of themselves, is now attracted to another person's ka which holds the perfection of them.   The attraction, while physical and sexual, will have an equally strong heart connection.  When there is a merging of kas in this way, the 6D potential expands, creating a relationship which fully supports the evolution of each partner.  These are the relationships where partners bring out the very best in each other, so the more you work with connecting to your ka body, the more likely these types of relationships will present themselves to you.

If you are in a loving relationship, you might want to try this out.  The next time you begin making love with your partner, do some deep breathing to connect more fully to your ka, and ask your partner to do the same.  Then take some time just to feel that ka connection.  Just luxuriate in it.  Just as we expand into our individual ka (see last week's "spontaneous ka-bustion" blog entry), we also can connect and expand into our relationship ka.  Then just follow the energy and enjoy...

No doubt you'll have a ka-tastic time.  (Okay maybe I should listen to that cranky old judge once in a while...)

2 comments:

  1. First: I LOVE Ka puns! I hug your cranky judge and say one word: letitgo! OK, it's three words but packed into one, more humorously effective.
    And second, your definitions of relationships seems very well nailed for me. It's nice to acknowledge that we can LOVE them and let LET THEM GO when they are "complimentary wounded" partners. And I am delighted to find my recent infatuation with imaginary love relationships where I experience love more deeply, is perhaps the beginning of actually finding a soul match relationship. KAoool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad this was helpful DeAnn -- hopefully you can Ka-ount on it!

    ReplyDelete